PDA

View Full Version : SVN access

andrey.korolyov
27 Feb 2007, 1:44 PM
How i can get access to svn repository ?

tryanDLS
27 Feb 2007, 1:55 PM
Currently SVN access has been stopped. The only code in SVN is post .33 changes (what was to be .40), which isn't going to be a released officially, as the next release will be Ext 1.0.

Once the support structure for the 1.0 release is determined SVN access will be re-addressed.

andrey.korolyov
27 Feb 2007, 2:07 PM
At this moment, I developing new opensource e-commerce solution with yui-ext library and whant have access to lates releases and lates bugs.
I can give many examples integration with php backend.

ter
28 Feb 2007, 2:21 AM
svn://jquery.com/trunk
;) hm.. not official?

Arikon
28 Feb 2007, 2:29 AM
ter, it is jQuery repo, not Ext

andrey.korolyov
28 Feb 2007, 3:49 AM
Lates update 25.02.2007 8:42:35

Maybe its part of real code.

Arikon
28 Feb 2007, 3:53 AM
ter, andrey.korolyov, jQuery is a separate standalone project (www.jquery.com).
Give me a link in the jQuery repo, where you have found Ext source code?

andrey.korolyov
28 Feb 2007, 5:12 AM
ter, andrey.korolyov, jQuery is a separate standalone project (www.jquery.com).
Give me a link in the jQuery repo, where you have found Ext source code?

You have it =)

svn://jquery.com/trunk/plugins/ext

ter
28 Feb 2007, 1:45 PM
ha, russkii vsegda naidet gde vzyat' $) privet!

Arikon
28 Feb 2007, 11:56 PM
i tebe privet, ter ;)

oh, really.. btw I think it's not real repo, because of last commit date (25.02.07). I think it is only a snapshot (about Rev 5, I think).

ter
1 Mar 2007, 12:06 AM
maybe ;)

brian.moeskau
1 Mar 2007, 12:13 AM
The Ext code in the jQuery repository is a snapshot of one of the alpha revs and should not be taken as the latest Ext code. As far as I know, this was done by the jQuery guys for their own purposes and is not (right now, at least) coordinated or "officially" sanctioned by Jack. While that may change, right now it is best to stick to releases that come directly from Jack here in the forum alpha release thread.

Regarding svn, it is not currently available officially from the Ext project because we are currently transitioning a lot of things to new hosting, and svn is part of that. I'm sure that once it's available again Jack will make an announcement.