PDA

View Full Version : [OPEN] Tabchange event oldtab is null

zzhouag
20 Aug 2013, 1:41 AM
I use ext-4.2, when close current active tab successively, after first close action(correct), oldtab is always null.
I tried 4.2.1, the problem still there.
Please help! Thank you!

tobiu
20 Aug 2013, 8:38 AM
Could you create a short testcase to help us get a better understanding what exactly you are doing?

zzhouag
27 Aug 2013, 7:41 PM
Sorry, I try to explain that clearly. As the figure below, I have a tree and I can open tab by click the tree node, it is a simple case without any complicated functions.

And in the tab panel, I register a tabchange event, and log the information about the previously active tab

listeners: {
tabchange: function(tab, newtab, oldtab){
console.log(oldtab);
}
}

When I just change the tabs without closing, the log looks correct.

If I try to close the active tabs, it also will trigger the tabchange event and activate the previously active tab. But at this time, there are something wrong with the logs.

I close the tab from right to left and make sure that every time I close the active tab to trigger the tabchange event.

After I close the first tab, the tabchange event got the 'oldtab', and everything is OK.

Then I close the second tab, but the tabchange event shows previously active tab is null

And if I continue to close active tabs, it will always show null of 'oldtab', just the first closing action works.
Because I need to use the previously tab, so I don't know where is going wrong.

I try my best to explain clearly, I hope you can understand. Thank you very much!

aaugen
28 Aug 2013, 12:32 AM
Hi,

Try to replace tabchange listener by beforetabchange.

zzhouag
28 Aug 2013, 1:29 AM
Hi,

I have tried beforetabchange, but still the same result...

scottmartin
22 Nov 2013, 5:25 AM
Moved thread to bugs and linked to bug tracker

zzhouag
9 Jun 2014, 11:15 PM
Hi, is this bug fixed in ExtJS 5 ?

Gary Schlosberg
13 Jun 2014, 3:58 PM
No, it looks like this hasn't been resolved yet.