PDA

View Full Version : ExtJs 4.2 Neptune Setup

stratboogie
21 Aug 2013, 12:13 PM
Hello,
I am trying to switch over to the Neptune theme but I cant seem to get it working. Is there a special folder structure needed? I have the css, src and themes folders under the ext/resources folders. The theme seems to load (colors) but no images seem to show up. i.e the "x" on the tabpanels and the drop down controls and such. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Timothy

stratboogie
21 Aug 2013, 3:37 PM
anyone? Can someone share their web directory with the neptune css and resource directory structure?

Thanks

stratboogie
22 Aug 2013, 4:39 AM
I figured it out. You need to put a images folder under the css folder.

Gary Schlosberg
23 Aug 2013, 6:39 AM
Thanks for sharing your ultimate solution with the community.

rrandymeyer
8 May 2014, 7:43 AM
Can someone share what is needed to implement the Neptune theme. I have tried and I am yet to succeed.

I have these entries in my index.html:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ext-js/resources/css/ext-theme-neptune.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ext-js/resources/css/ext-all.css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="ext-js/ext-theme-neptune.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="ext-js/ext-all-debug.js"></script>

I believe I have the folder structure correct under /resources but of course I am not sure. Do we need to keep the ext-all.css and the ext-theme-classic folder?

Thank you
Rudy

rrandymeyer
8 May 2014, 7:59 AM
I was had a typo in the css name for neptune - should be ext-all-neptune.css. I was able to remove the ext-all.css and corresponding folder. I also moved the neptune.js below ext-all-debug.js

Looks like this now:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ext-js/resources/css/ext-all-neptune.css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="ext-js/ext-all-debug.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="ext-js/ext-theme-neptune.js"></script>