PDA

View Full Version : Message Box Height is not same for same message

rajindarr
23 Aug 2013, 2:45 AM

Please see the attached images for better understanding.

we are using the same message to display using Ext.MessageBox, initially the message box displayed as in image1 with height : 99Px and in second attempt height : 57Px.

How to fix the issue in image 1, the Height in image1 is not good.

any ideas to understand the issue with message box.

Gary Schlosberg
26 Aug 2013, 9:53 AM
I see what you are saying about the differing heights. Any chance you could provide a test case which reproduces the issue? Thanks.

rajindarr
26 Aug 2013, 8:24 PM
@Gary Schlosberg,

Its a simple Ext.MessageBox we are using to display the message displayed in attachment.

the issue mentioned in first attachment occurs for the first time. and then second time the height is automatically changed.

we did not mentioned any height in messagebox.

Gary Schlosberg
27 Aug 2013, 6:10 AM
There must be something else affecting it. Here's a test case in which one can open the messagebox by clicking the button. For me, it appears the same every time.

Ext.create('Ext.Button', {
text: 'Click me',
renderTo: Ext.getBody(), handler: function() {
Ext.Msg.alert('Message', 'Your account has been locked, since you have exceeded the maximum number of invalid logins. Please contact support.');
}
});

Does this test case reproduce the issue for you also?

rajindarr
8 Nov 2013, 6:43 AM
Ext.create('Ext.Button', {
text : 'Click me',
renderTo : Ext.getBody(),
handler : function() {
Ext.MessageBox.show({
title : 'INFO',
msg : 'Your account has been locked, since you have exceeded the maximum number of invalid logins. Please contact support.',
buttons : Ext.MessageBox.OK,
icon : Ext.MessageBox.INFO
});

}
});

Can you please try this code to see the issue.

Gary Schlosberg
13 Dec 2013, 8:23 AM
I placed your code into this Fiddle:
https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/267

For me it only loads at the narrower (appropriate) height. Does this test case reproduce the issue for you? In which browser are you seeing the problem?