PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] [4.2.1 GA] Grid Grouping + CellEditing issue if group is collapsed

Daniil
28 Aug 2013, 6:01 AM
REQUIRED INFORMATION

Ext version tested:

Ext 4.2.1 GA

Browser versions tested against:

Chrome
IE9

DOCTYPE tested against:

<!DOCTYPE html>

Description:

No way to start editing in a non-collapsed group if any of above group is collapsed.
This might be already fixed due to this report (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?264961). I have no chance to test it out with the latest, so, reporting.

Steps to reproduce the problem:

Collapse the first group
Try to start editing by double click on the cell of the test column in the second group

The result that was expected:

Editor of the double clicked cell appears

The result that occurs instead:

Double click on the first and second row of the second group doesn't cause the editor to be appeared
Double click on the third row causes the editor to be appeared in the cell of the first row

Test Case:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Grid Grouping + CellEditing + Row SelectiomModel issue</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="../resources/css/ext-all.css" />

<script src="../ext-all-dev.js"></script>

<script>
Ext.onReady(function () {
Ext.create("Ext.grid.Panel", {
renderTo: Ext.getBody(),
store: {
fields: [ "groupId", "test" ],
groupField: "groupId",
data: [{
groupId: "group1",
test: "1"
}, {
test: "2"
},
{
test: "3"
}, {
groupId: "group2",
test: "1"
}, {
test: "2"
},
{
test: "3"
}]
},
columns: [{
text: "groupId",
dataIndex: "groupId"
}, {
text: "test",
dataIndex: "test",
editor: "textfield"
}],
features: {
ftype: "grouping"
},
plugins: {
ptype: "cellediting"
}
});
});
</script>
</head>
<body>

</body>
</html>

evant
28 Aug 2013, 6:03 AM
It's partially fixed. You can trigger editing, but then there's an issue when updating the value.

nil-anatoliy
22 Jan 2014, 7:48 AM
I have faced the similar issue with Ext 4.2.1, but I have got an error: "Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded" on cell click after page loading (100 items). The grid was sorted by one of the fields and had Ext.selection.CheckboxModel selection model and feature grouping turned on for one of the fields.Described issue is also similar to fixed in 4.0.5 issue: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?141804-4.0.5-Grid-Uncaught-RangeError-Maximum-call-stack-size-exceeded but also have grouping as current one.I suppose that my described issue could be a consequence of the current one.