PDA

View Full Version : How do I perform initComponent() processing in Architect?

DavidThi808
29 Aug 2013, 12:44 PM
Hi;

Architect does not allow me to write any code for initComponent(). How can I add code that will be called right after initComponent? What I need this for is:
I set a config in my Window object when I create it. That string needs to be set as the value in a textfield because the user is editing a text value. initComponent() is the appropriate place to call this.down('#mytextfield').setValue(username);
I set a config that is the url for the data displayed in the window. Again I need to get the tree in the window and set it's store's url to this value before the load occurs.
??? - thanks - dave

jminnick
29 Aug 2013, 4:59 PM
Hi;

Architect does not allow me to write any code for initComponent(). How can I add code that will be called right after initComponent? What I need this for is:
I set a config in my Window object when I create it. That string needs to be set as the value in a textfield because the user is editing a text value. initComponent() is the appropriate place to call this.down('#mytextfield').setValue(username);
I set a config that is the url for the data displayed in the window. Again I need to get the tree in the window and set it's store's url to this value before the load occurs.
??? - thanks - dave

Process Config for Ext; initialize for Touch

DavidThi808
30 Aug 2013, 6:53 AM
THANK YOU!!!!