PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Theme Change

Mike Amberg
21 Feb 2008, 1:14 PM
Hi,

I believe you have a small bug in your theme change routine. When changing from the blue to the gray theme, the new style sheet reference is missing the following ... a single quote at the beginning of the line and a closing quote with a " + @newline + " at the end. See the attached image file.

Now if I could just find where the default Grid Row text & Outline entry text font color is hiding ... any hints would be appreciated ... they want me to change it from basic black to corporate #003362 (dark Blue).

jratcliff
21 Feb 2008, 6:40 PM
Yep, thanks for catching that. I believe we have it fixed for the next beta but I'll double check.

As for the corporate color you want for the inner cell text of grids, try add this css to your application's css file.

.x-grid3-cell-inner {
color: #003362
}

and if you want the same for the header as well, make it this:

.x-grid3-cell-inner, .x-grid3-hd-inner {
color: #003362
}

~Jack R.

Mike Amberg
22 Feb 2008, 8:37 AM
Jack,

The last worked a charm ... i added it to the domino.css file for now although i really should add a new file for custom.css so it doesn't get lost with the next upgrade.

Can you tell me the class for the Outline text color ?

/* ================================================== */
/* Used for Extnd Interface - Custom Colors: ... mamberg */
/* ================================================== */

/* Grid Column Headers */
.x-grid3-hd-inner{
color:#003362;
font-weight : bold;
}
/* Grid Row-Cell Color */
.x-grid3-cell-inner {
color: #003362;
}

jratcliff
22 Feb 2008, 10:07 AM
try this in your custom.css

a.x-tree-node-anchor span {
color: #003362;
}

~Jack R.

Mike Amberg
22 Feb 2008, 1:12 PM
Jack,

Thanks for the help - the new css settings worked great.

You may want to add a new line to the ext.nd settings for users to have their own custom.css then have some commented out basic settings ... see the images below ... the red was for contrast so i could tell if the settings were working, the last was our corporate blue.