PDA

View Full Version : Drag and Drop from ComboBox to Empty Grid

samsi
24 Sep 2013, 1:00 AM
Hi all ,

I am very New to Sencha:
I have a requirement like, need to drag and drop combobox values to Grid in Column wise.

For example:

Step 1:
7AM-7PM
S1L1
LN2
Step2: drag and drop to grid

like the above steps i need to form a GRID by using different combobox values. The values should DROP into grid by column wise not by row wise. can anybody , please give me any idea...

ettavolt
24 Sep 2013, 11:34 AM
Try this in submit handler: grid.store.add(form.getForm().getFieldValues());

samsi
24 Sep 2013, 5:41 PM
Hi EttaVolt, thanks for your response. But as of now i am doing the same, it is giving me result in ROWS which i need as the result in COLUMN wise. but my final result as shown below:

ettavolt
24 Sep 2013, 9:55 PM
Then you should not use grid but a dataview or even a component with custom tpl. This depends on how many the above blocks do you want to have and what is atomic part of data.

samsi
24 Sep 2013, 10:16 PM
DND possible in Dataview. can you please provide any examples, if possible. I tried using sencha examples but no result.

Or else
can we add column by column by using button handler with the above combobox values (changing) like the below in Dataview or Gridpanel?

Thanks

ettavolt
25 Sep 2013, 3:55 AM
Table always holds rows of data. If you want to display in different manner, you need to create dataview with custom tpl, that will show records side-by-side. In the last case record have shift, level and line fields.

samsi
25 Sep 2013, 5:48 PM
Thanks for your support. if you found any example regarding my query, Please forward me here.