PDA

View Full Version : animCollapse: false issue

tigran
9 Oct 2013, 1:28 AM
Specifying animCollapse: false for collapsible panels added to vbox layout throws an exception on further expand/collapse here:

TypeError: docked is undefined

len = docked.length,

ext-all-debug-w-comments.js (line 72336)

Using ExtJS 4.2.1

Gary Schlosberg
9 Oct 2013, 9:29 AM
I'm not able to reproduce this issue. Here's a fiddle in which I add a panel and it throws no errors:
https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/sl

In what browser are you seeing this issue? Can you please post a test case which reproduces it?

ojintoad
21 May 2014, 1:16 PM
I don't mean to hijack an old thread if it's bad form, but I'm running into a similar issue. My case is more complex - I have a custom container in a header I'm trying to show when the component collapses, because the header is supposed to give a hint as to what the component contains in the actual body. The show is occurring during a layout which is what is calling afterCollapse. When show is called, it seems like it triggers a different layout that's somehow not calling the layout methods in the correct order, so the docked property isn't populated.

In trying to recreate this, I stumbled upon a separate issue that's visible in this fiddler:

https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/61o

I'm using IE10 and working with Sencha 4.2.1. When overriding the afterExpand template method with a simple this.callParent(arguments) the expand fails to occur as if an error is being thrown. When I try to debug, I get some debugger issue about how source is not available so I can't really look any further.

I'm not sure if the issues are related or separate.

I can see that I download fiddles, so I may do so here and try to debug locally.

Thanks.

Gary Schlosberg
21 May 2014, 2:00 PM
I see the issue in IE10, where the panel doesn't expand again, but it looks like the issue has been resolved. I can't reproduce in 5.0.0 public beta.

ojintoad
22 May 2014, 5:14 AM
Okay, thanks, that's good to know, and may fix my other issue, however I can't feasibly upgrade my entire application to Ext 5 and this is a known issue then? Is there a particular bug fix/override I can use or backport from Ext 5 to resolve this?

My company pays for Sencha support, should I use that to pursue a resolution?