PDA

View Full Version : [4.2.1] ExtJS sprite filled with a SVG pattern based on Image

vadimv
10 Oct 2013, 3:27 AM
Hi,

I've asked for some help on premium forum, so far no answer, and posting here since I got one more detail about, and I still believe that is an ExtJS bug.

Ext version tested

Ext 4.2.1
Browser versions tested against

IE10
Chrome 30
Firefox 24
Safari 6.0.5
DOCTYPE tested against

html
Description

The sprite is empty/not filled when trying to fill an ExtJS sprite with a SVG pattern based on one image. If I copy the generated html body and insert it in a copy of this html file and comment the javascript, the sprite is filled ok. Also on IE10 everything works ok.

Test case
sh

CSS used
Tested against all themes, and without css also.

Possible fix/ Debugging
So far I have no clue of what would be the source of this weird behaviour, if I would know, than would work on fix myself.

Operating System

OSX 10.8.5
Windows 7

evant
10 Oct 2013, 3:37 AM
Considering it's functionality you've added, I don't really see how this is a framework bug.

vadimv
10 Oct 2013, 3:43 AM
Hey Evan,

I know is hard to find out the source, but I think there could be something with the ExtJS sprite. If I copy the generated html in an independent file it works, also the fiddle on IE10 it works, these proves that the overrides which I've added seems to be ok. I don't have any card in the game except the extjs sprite.

vadimv
14 Oct 2013, 10:55 PM
Ok, solved. The problem was in using for image element "setAttribute" instead of "setAttributeNS".