PDA

View Full Version : Problem with theme building and running 'sencha app build'

dustyfrog
30 Oct 2013, 3:58 AM
I am currently in the process of upgrading our existing application from 4.1.1 to 4.2.2 and now need to recreate our theme. Only I am currently experiencing a problem in theme building step of the application build process.

If I build the theme in its package-directory using 'sencha package build' everything goes all fine and well without any errors. The CSS file gets successfully created.
Only when I am trying to build the application via 'sencha app build'

Syntax error: Invalid CSS after "$include-": expected ":", was "$$-config: false;"
on line 3 of /stripped/Client/Client-all.scss

Now if I look at this line in the file the following exists:

line 2: $theme-name: '' !default;
line 3: $include-$$-config: false;

Could anyone tell what could be the cause of this? I am seeing the build process is concatenating files but not sure where the above line is coming from.

Gary Schlosberg
31 Oct 2013, 8:14 PM
Looks like it's choking on the '$$'. I've not seen this syntax. Try repairing that, and if it doesn't work post the whole scss file. Here's some more info on themes in case you haven't see this:
http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/#!/guide/theming

dustyfrog
1 Nov 2013, 12:14 AM
If I only knew where it is coming from. As I surely don't know. As I did a global search in the .scss files of the project. I couldn't find any reference to $$ in my theme files. I think some magic is happening when doing sencha app building that introduces this line. I don't know why.

dustyfrog
8 Nov 2013, 5:49 AM
Great, I have found the problem. A bit of a copy-paste glitch which caused to define a class as $$.Config. This problem is now solved. Next, problem :((