PDA

View Full Version : Where to add custom .scss file in theming on EXTJS 4.2

khatuido
6 Nov 2013, 6:34 AM
I try use add a custom file "style.scss" not linked to a component.

I want this file is including at the last part of my theme.

Yet i see i can add in /sass/etc/all.scss but then it's execute BEFORE the vars folder, i want my file is executing AFTER the vars folder.

Anyway to do this?

Thanks

khatuido
6 Nov 2013, 8:09 AM
Before in 4.1 we got a file mytheme.scss which got all the include, where is this file in extjs 4.2 theming?

burnnat
6 Nov 2013, 8:54 AM
What kind of styles do you have that aren't associated with any component, yet still need to access the component variables? That seems like an odd setup to me.

Regardless, you can always add them to the src/Component.scss file, as that will always be included in the theme.

khatuido
6 Nov 2013, 9:01 AM
In fact i got use user extension, and i want custom the theme of theses plugin.

So i wish using vars like "$prefix" (the same as the one i define in vars) and use the theme image for share the theme-background-image() function.

Currently if i add @import in /etc/all.scss, it will be in first position on my theme, i want them in the end.

burnnat
6 Nov 2013, 9:07 AM
You can create new files in the src directory for any user extensions you have. For example, if you're including an extension named Ext.ux.form.CustomField, then you can add your styles to a file named src/ux/form/CustomField.scss and if your CustomField class is included in the build, then those styles will be as well.

khatuido
7 Nov 2013, 1:28 AM
how to include it in the build?

i don't have a "all" folder, so where can we add the other .scss files?

khatuido
8 Nov 2013, 2:01 AM
Noone can help me find where i can add in last position.:-/