PDA

View Full Version : [OPEN] Grid Drag Drop Plugin is not working in ExtJS 4.2.2, but working in ExtJS 4.1

eakasimir
19 Nov 2013, 5:15 AM
Hi, i think i have found a bug in ExtJS 4.2.2:

I create a Project in Architect3, add a GridPanel (and store), then add a "Grid Drag Drop Plugin" to the Gridview, the whole Drag and Drop Functionality is broken.

If i do the same thing in ExtJS 4.1 it works, if i then upgrade the project to 4.2 it stops working, i get this error in the browser Console:

TypeError: 'undefined' is not a constructor (evaluating 'new Ext.util.Point(xy[0], xy[1])')
Ext.EventObjectImpl#getPoint (ext-dev.js, line 19344)
Ext.dd.DragDrop#handleMouseDown (DragDrop.js, line 809)
Ext.Base#callParent (ext-dev.js, line 6949)
Ext.dd.DragSource#handleMouseDown (DragSource.js, line 340)
Ext.view.DragZone#onItemMouseDown (DragZone.js, line 86)
Ext.util.Event#fire (ext-dev.js, line 16019)
Ext.util.Observable#continueFireEvent (ext-dev.js, line 17883)
Ext.util.Observable#fireEventArgs (ext-dev.js, line 17854)
fireEventArgs (EventDomain.js, line 261)
Ext.util.Observable#fireEvent (ext-dev.js, line 17831)
Ext.view.View#processUIEvent
Ext.view.View#handleEvent
anonymous
wrap (ext-dev.js, line 16924)

Edit, found a workaround:

it works if i change the ext library to ext-all.js, if i change it back to ext-dev.js it breaks again

Gary Schlosberg
19 Nov 2013, 4:22 PM
Nothing jumps out at me from that error, but if ext-all.js works and ext-dev.js doesn't, one possibility is that you need explicitly require a lib (which ext-all.js is doing automatically). Can you post a test case which reproduces the issue? You can you our fiddle (https://fiddle.sencha.com/#home) if you like.

eakasimir
20 Nov 2013, 2:17 AM
Thanks for your reply, now i think it is more of a bug in sencha architect 3 build 1337, i suppose it should handle all the dependencies itself?

i will upload a architect project archive soon.

Edit: i attached a architect project archive

eakasimir
21 Nov 2013, 9:09 AM
btw here is the same problem described: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?269605-Extjs-4.2-Drag-and-Drop-and-Sencha-Cmd