PDA

View Full Version : How to manage displayfield in ExtJs4.2.1 version

kamalakarreddy vancha
19 Nov 2013, 10:46 PM
Hi..
I am migrating the Extjs version 4.1 to 4.2.1
Here am facing a problem with displayfield.
In previous version it works fine but in present version it is something scattered like png.
I tried in many ways but i didn't find the solution.
Help me to solve this....
I am attaching the screen shot also how it looks like in earlier version(Earlier_ver.png) and in present version(Present_ver.png).
I am sending my code also..
var manifested = {
xtype: 'displayfield',
fieldCls: 'notInPort',
labelWidth: 60,
width: 130,
value: 0,
legends: true,
name: 'notInPortCnt',
id:'manifestId',
fieldLabel: '<span class="displayFieldClass">' + Modules.LblsAndTtls.manifestedLbl + '</span>'
};
CSS file...
.displayFieldClass{
color:black;
}

.notInPort {
background:#461B7E !important;
background-image: none;
}

Thanks

scottmartin
22 Nov 2013, 6:14 AM
Can you please update this example to explain better?

1o9

kamalakarreddy vancha
24 Nov 2013, 10:28 PM
Hi....
The code which is given by me for display field....
It is working fine with older version i.e 4.1. means label of the field and fieldCls of the display field i.e here am using blue colour are coming in the same order like image1.
When am migrating the version to 4.2 it is looking something scattered like image. means label of the field coming down and fieldCls moving up like image 2.
Here am sending two images i.e image1 for 4.1 version, image2 for 4.2 version.
In this please observe the diff. i.e in 4.2 version label, fieldCls are something scattered.
I need the displayfield label and fieldCls are in the same line like in 4.1 version.(image 1).
What type of changes i need in 4.2 version to make the field to look like in the version 4.1.

Thanks....

scottmartin
25 Nov 2013, 5:35 AM
Images are nice, but I will need you to create a working example to move forward.

dawesi
25 Nov 2013, 7:47 AM
Inspect your custom CSS, I'd suggest due to the changes in themes that there may be some changes that you need to make to your css.