PDA

View Full Version : Fiddle does not show fiddles saved by the user

mx_starter
4 Dec 2013, 1:54 AM
Hello, Sencha Fiddle is a huge step forward in terms of code sharing and debugging and it is a real pleasure to me to use it.

However, i have 2 problems with it:

1. The "View My Fiddles" link from the top right corner does not show any results to me, althought the fiddles are there and are working OK. Thus i need to search them trough the forum posts to find them. Can you please take a look at that?

2. Is there any possibility for user images to be uploaded and used? Now, when i need an icon for example, i must use icon: 'iconurl' config instead ot iconCls: 'iconclassname'?

mitchellsimoens
4 Dec 2013, 6:08 AM
1. Search will be revamped in the 1.1 release that will hopefully be put out this month.
2. Currently images cannot be uploaded. The challenge is that the files are saved via database so it's not a true filesystem. This isn't impossible to do of course, just not in yet.

mx_starter
4 Dec 2013, 6:23 AM
Thanks - and forgot to applause the great code beautifier feature which saves a lot ot time preventing mistakes otherwise hardly visible.

Keep this so cool.

mitchellsimoens
4 Dec 2013, 8:04 AM
Thanks - and forgot to applause the great code beautifier feature which saves a lot ot time preventing mistakes otherwise hardly visible.

Keep this so cool.

Thank you for the feedback! If you have any ideas that would make it better for you, open new threads so I can push as feature requests!