PDA

View Full Version : ExtJ4.2 Tree Panel lines missing in Neptune theme.

arun.kumar.ms2
12 Dec 2013, 9:34 PM
Hi All,
I'm a newbie to extjs 4.2. , our application being transformed to Extjs 4.1 to 4.2
I downloaded ext-4.2.1-gpl and applied neptune theme on top of it. For all the rest of themes, the tree panel shows lines with plus symbols but for neptune theme alone the lines or arrows nothing comes up. I thought initially sencha architect might causing the disturbance but found that it's not causing any problem by switching to fresh download and used the neptune theme.

One more point, a file called checkHeader.css is missing in 4.2, in extjs/examples/ux/css, copied and put it from older version and even that didn't worked. Am i the only one who is seeing this issue or anyone else, kindly respond and your help is appreciated.

Kevin Jackson
17 Dec 2013, 11:47 AM
It appears there was a typo in the the selector code in 4.2.1.

In 4.2.1 .#{$prefix}tree-no-lines was mistakenly changed to .#{$prefix}tree-no-row-lines. It is fixed in 4.2.2.

As a workaround, this could be added to your theme

.# {
$prefix
}
tree - no - lines {
.# {
$prefix
}
tree - expander {
background - image: theme - background - image('tree/elbow-plus-nl');
}

.# {
$prefix
}
grid - tree - node - expanded.# {
$prefix
}
tree - expander {
background - image: theme - background - image('tree/elbow-minus-nl');
}

@
if $include - rtl {
.# {
$prefix
}
rtl.# {
$prefix
}
tree - expander {
background - image: theme - background - image('tree/elbow-plus-nl-rtl');
}

.# {
$prefix
}
grid - tree - node - expanded.# {
$prefix
}
rtl.# {
$prefix
}
tree - expander {
background - image: theme - background - image('tree/elbow-minus-nl-rtl');
}
}
}

The css file is not in the newer copies of the framework. Have you tried leaving it out? We made a lot of style improvements at that time and my guess is that we are doing it differently now. What happens to your page without it?