PDA

View Full Version : Column Reorder not working on Grids

darkorigins
23 Jan 2014, 2:37 AM
Hi All,

Possibly something I'm just missing but column reordering in grids seems to have stopped working for me.

Having just started on a clean Mac (OSX 10.9.1) by installing the latest Architect;

version:

channel:
3.0.1-stable

platform:

cmd:

framework:
Ext JS 4.2.x

Starting from the Master/Detail example in Basic Templates, saving the project and pressing preview, I cannot get the columns to reorder.

The grid in the project has enableColumnMove enabled and fields have draggable on by default.

Seems to be the same problem on both safari and firefox on OSX.

However the demos and code I've previously written all work.

Anyone have any thoughts on what to test next.

Mark

scottmartin
24 Jan 2014, 10:02 AM
We would need to see a working test case:
https://fiddle.sencha.com/#home

darkorigins
24 Jan 2014, 10:11 AM
Hi Scott

I am using the the Master/Detail example in Basic Templates on Architect. No changes at all to it.

Mark

scottmartin
24 Jan 2014, 10:17 AM
There was a bug in SA3 that had to do with DnD not working. I suspect this may be related since the free standing examples work.

I am not sure if there is an update, but you may want to see if there is an update to the version you have.

Scott.

scottmartin
24 Jan 2014, 10:18 AM
If you have the latest, and it was upgraded, try installing the latest version manually

darkorigins
24 Jan 2014, 10:23 AM
Hi

I'm using a clean install of Sencha Complete 1.0.5.1 - Jan 13th, 2014 on this machine. Which is the latest.

On a different machine I had the beta loaded, on which I didn't see the issue.

Mark

scottmartin
24 Jan 2014, 11:29 AM
In talking with Dev about this, we would need the project (xds) if it able to exhibit the problem and also is just a small test case and not an entire application. Can you post this in the SA3 forums as well?

Scott.

darkorigins
24 Jan 2014, 11:53 AM
Hi

xds attached. Although it is simply the Create Master/Detail example from Architect that's been saved. I have done no code changes at all.

SA3 - Ok will cross post.

mark