PDA

View Full Version : IPad Issue [ Focus is not working for single select]

sseema
30 Jan 2014, 3:54 AM
Hi ,

I am using ipad for running extjs application.
I am using editor grid panel.When select cell, focus is not working for single select.First it selects cell, then for next select it focus to the cell.Then key board comes up.

I need to come keyboard up for single select. Also selectOnfocus:true is also not working.

I am using safari in IPad.
I appreciate any help.
Thanks
Seema

Gary Schlosberg
30 Jan 2014, 10:01 AM
It should be noted that mobile devices are not supported in ExtJS 3 (or ExtJS 4), but that support is coming as part of ExtJS 5. Hopefully someone here still has a solution for you.

sseema
3 Feb 2014, 9:43 AM
Hi, Thanks for your reply.

I added .focus method for cell text field, when we click on cell.
It focuses to the cell but immediately it looses the focus for the first select.

this.field.getEl().dom.focus('',10);

I used this source at the end of startingEdit method. But
I don't know why it looses the focus at the first click.For the second click it focuses the cell.
I need it for first click.
i think it is calling blur function.I don't know where it is in startingedit method.

I appreciate any help
Thanks

billtallitsch
10 Mar 2014, 6:17 AM
We are having the same issue as well, and it has become a big problem for us and the client. Is there a way to make the cell start editing on the first cell click on iPad just like in a desktop browser?

We need a fix for this ASAP

Edit: we have tried to focus into the input field in all kinds of ways and still no luck.

Edit 2: By focusing the underlying element we are able to get the keyboard to come up, but there is a blur from an unknown origin forcing it to close immediately.

Here is the code we used to open the keyboard:

var el = field.getEl();
var theid = el.dom.id;
document.getElementById(theid).focus(50);

billtallitsch
19 Mar 2014, 8:32 AM
please