PDA

View Full Version : Loading mask not shown on top of the grid panel when loading data in a pop up window

jocatastar
7 Feb 2014, 3:28 AM
In the pop up window when the grid panel loads the data and when i refresh the store , loading mask is not visible in the middle and top of the grid panel instead it is shown back side of the window pop up..
How can i make it to be on top of the grid panel in a pop up window when it is being refreshed and loading data.

Gary Schlosberg
11 Feb 2014, 9:08 PM
Are you saying that your grid panel is loading into a pop-up, but that the loading mask is running in the main window?

jocatastar
11 Feb 2014, 9:13 PM
Yes, the grid panel is loading into a pop-up window and mask is running behind that pop up window that is on main window.

Gary Schlosberg
11 Feb 2014, 9:18 PM
Can't think of a reason it would do that. I just found your duplicate post:
http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?281048

Did the advice given there help?

jocatastar
12 Feb 2014, 10:34 PM
No, not at all.Can u please help me out.

Gary Schlosberg
13 Feb 2014, 2:13 PM
It is difficult to discern what the issue might be. As I understand it, the grid is in the pop-up, so the loading mask should appear over the grid panel (in the pop-up) and not behind it. Can you post some of your code, perhaps in a Fiddle?
https://fiddle.sencha.com/#home

jocatastar
14 Feb 2014, 1:41 AM
Ext.Ajax.request({
url : 'showTransactions?alertId='+alertId+'&type='+type,
scope : this,
success : function(response, opts) {
$('#transactionsDiv').html(response.responseText);
showTransactions();
Ext.create('Ext.Window', {
title: 'Transactions',
closeAction: 'hide',
minWidth: 1000,
minHeight: 600,
//autoheight : true,
layout: 'fit',
modal: true,
contentEl: 'transactionsDiv',
bodyStyle:'background: #fff;padding: 10px;'
}).show();
},
failure : function(response, opts) {
console.log('server-side failure with status code ' + response.status);
}
});

In showTransactions() method, the grid panel is getting created along with some text fields , input fields and some buttons and this whole jsp page is getting displayed in a popup window i,e contentEl: 'transactionsDiv'.