PDA

View Full Version : [ERR] C2008: Requirement had no matching files

idealer
9 Feb 2014, 2:52 PM
I am leaning Sencha Architect and having issues troubleshooting this error any guidance would be appreciated.

[ERR] C2008: Requirement had no matching files (extBooks.view.Main) -- /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/extBooks/app/view/Viewport.js:5:46
[ERR]
[ERR] BUILD FAILED
[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: Failed to find any files for /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/extBooks/app/view/Viewport.js::ClassRequire::extBooks.view.Main
[ERR]
[ERR] Total time: 6 seconds
[ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/extBooks/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:367: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/extBooks/.sencha/app/js-impl.xml:11: com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: Failed to find any files for /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/extBooks/app/view/Viewport.js::ClassRequire::extBooks.view.Main

idealer
9 Feb 2014, 3:29 PM
I rebuild the app to this point and error went away but I would still like to know how to trouble shoot the issue. Thanks

mitchellsimoens
11 Feb 2014, 1:43 PM
It tells you in what file (/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/extBooks/app/view/Viewport.js)M and what class (extBooks.view.Main) that it couldn't find a match for. It's saying that it tried to find extBooks.view.Main class but couldn't find a file with that class in it.

paulborgen
24 Aug 2017, 12:25 PM
I get a similar error. then when i run the below command again it just works. What I am probably doing different is that I am trying to run the below command in parallel. So I have a gradle script that looks at all my sencha6 apps then runs the below command with the gradle multi thread worker api. When I do this I get the below error for one of the apps. Then if I go to the app that is failing and run the below command from the command line it works just fine.

Command:
sencha app build -c production

It tells you in what file (/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/extBooks/app/view/Viewport.js)M and what class (extBooks.view.Main) that it couldn't find a match for. It's saying that it tried to find extBooks.view.Main class but couldn't find a file with that class in it.