PDA

View Full Version : Extjs 4.2. gird Key navigation (up, down arrows) does not work

afmo
13 Feb 2014, 5:20 AM
Hi All,
I use Extjs 4.2.1.883 in my app, in some scenario I encounter a bad behavior related to navigation up/down on my grids: by pressing up/down arrow keys I can only move one (next/previous) row after that navigation doesn't work!!

if I have local/mock data everything works perfectly but when I received data from server that behavior appears.
I tried to implement navigation behavior and noticed if I have a listener like cellkeydown which only contains an alert('msg'), alert appears and then navigation works perfectly.

cellkeydown : function(cmp, td, cellIndex, record, tr, rowIndex, e, eOpts ) {alert('some message');}

regards,

scottmartin
13 Feb 2014, 10:55 AM
You should not need to do anything. When you say local, do you mean an array or json file?

Here is a quick example of loading data from json:
https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/1ru

afmo
14 Feb 2014, 2:36 AM
Thanaks Scottmartin,I tested with both array and json file (locally/in-memory), and as I said before it is fine and I don't need to do anything more. but when I request data from server side this problem is happening.

scottmartin
14 Feb 2014, 5:21 AM
What are you receiving from the server? Simple json?

afmo
17 Feb 2014, 12:26 AM
I have checked again and It is a simple json file.I should have also mentioned I have this problem in some scenarios and in some other grids work perfectly! so data can't cause the problem at all. please notice I can navigate only one row and then it stops and don't move more until I use mouse and select a row then again...

scottmartin
17 Feb 2014, 6:59 AM
It looks like you will need to provide a small working test case that duplicate this problem.