PDA

View Full Version : Blue 'highlight' border when clicking inside of a DataView - Chrome only

jhoweaa
4 Mar 2014, 11:35 AM
I've run across an interesting (and irritating) display issue with DataViews when displayed using Chrome (Windows 7, ver 33.0.1750.117 m). Whenever I click inside of a DataView, Chrome displays a blue box around the view. This doesn't happen in Firefox or IE 9 and I haven't figure out how to get it to turn off. To see what I mean, simply view the Kitchen Sink example from the Sencha Docs site (http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/#!/example/build/KitchenSink/ext-theme-neptune/) Click on the Multisort DataView and then click inside the view. In Chrome, a blue border will appear surrounding the view. If you click outside of the view, the border disappears. This seems to only affect DataViews and it's very puzzling. Does anyone know of a way to turn this off?

Thanks.

Jim

jhoweaa
7 Mar 2014, 8:02 AM
I've figured out why this happens. When a DataView is created, the 'x-component' gets a tabindex of -1. If I go into the Chrome developer tool and delete the tabindex definition, the panel no longer gets the blue highlight.

So, now my question is, how can I supress the setting of the tabindex definition for a DataView panel?

Jim