PDA

View Full Version : ExtJS and API on different server

p.szuttenbach
4 Mar 2014, 1:03 PM
Hi, I've got a problem with developing an application based on two servers. I've got an API server on domain example1.com, and an ExtJS source files one example2.com. File with layout (index.html) and declaration of HEAD section is served by domain example1, where links are made for domain b - example2.com/js/app.js + example2.com/ext/ext-all.js For developing issues and testing I would like to have not compile sources, but the server doesn't see files of the ExtJS application - (404 not found). I want to have one frontend application on different domains (something like cloud). I've tried to make RewriteCond in .htaccess, but then I've got an error in ext-all.js because framework parse and injects wrong paths with link to example1.com. I've search on forum, but I've found only the solution to compile the source code. Anyone can help or explain where I'm making an mistake?

mitchellsimoens
7 Mar 2014, 12:08 PM
It sounds like you are still loading classes on the fly? You really need to compile your application source for performance reasons.