PDA

View Full Version : Weird Behavior on a Form widget with grid panel

rahul.sood
6 Mar 2014, 12:03 PM
I have a grid panel. When the user double clicks on any row a window is opened that contains a form and a grid outside the form.
Here is the senario thats causing problesm
1. User double clicks on a row, a window is opened. He or she clicks save. An ajax call is made to server.
2. Before the ajax call returns if the user clicks on the same row again a new window is opened but instead of showing the records in the grid it at times shows a phantom row, which does not make sense. Was wondering if anyone would know what could be the cause.
Here is the code that fires the window up

editRule: function(grid, record) {
var me = this;
Ext.log('Double clicked on ' + record.get('name'));
console.log('length of actions found ' + record.raw.actions.length)
for(var i = 0; i < record.raw.actions.length; i++){
console.log('actions found title' + record.raw.actions[i].title);
console.log('actions found type' + record.raw.actions[i].type);
}
me.getAdminRuleActionsStore().loadData([],false);
console.log(record.get('actions'));
me.getAdminRuleActionsStore().load();
//me.getAdminRuleActionsStore().add(record.get('actions'));
var view = Ext.widget('ruleedit',{windowTitle: 'Edit Rule',core: record.get('core')});
view.show();
view.down('form').loadRecord(record);

},

I have attached the image below...we have the correct records in the record.get('actions'), the phantom row shows up as soon as the widget is created...not sure what is going on. Any suggestions or help be appreciated.

Zinnia
6 Mar 2014, 10:09 PM
Display Modal window on click of grid panel row. so that it will not allow user to click on the row again, when one instance of window panel is opened.

rahul.sood
7 Mar 2014, 6:45 AM
thanks ...i was leaning towards that too...but was just wondering is there any other way to indentify why this phantom row gets introduced. Is this a bug witth ExtJs framework itself.