PDA

View Full Version : Combo options are unseen except first one

jamesdesouza
14 Mar 2014, 3:51 AM
Hi all,
I've added 2 combos to a form panel but their options cannot be seen but first options.

I used this function to add

combo: function (name) { var cmb = Ext.create('Ext.form.ComboBox', {
id: name,
hideLabel: true,
bodyBorder: false,
frame: false,
border: false,
listConfig: { maxHeight: 20 },
width: 290,
emptyText: name + ' Sešiniz...',
store: Ext.create('Ext.data.JsonStore', {
fields: [
{ name: 'display', type: 'string' },
{ name: 'value', type: 'string' }
],
autoLoad: true,
proxy: {
type: 'ajax',
url: '/Ajax.aspx?islem=' + name,
actionMethods: {
read: 'POST'
},
reader: {
type: 'json',
root: 'datas'
}
}
}),
queryMode: 'local',
displayField: 'display',
valueField: 'value'
});
return cmb;
},

jds.combo('Queue'),
jds.combo('IVR')]
What should I do to show the rest of the options?

Farish
14 Mar 2014, 3:57 AM
remove the id config. the id must be unique throughout your application. if you use duplicate id, you might get unexpected effects. see if this fixes it.

jamesdesouza
14 Mar 2014, 4:29 AM
I'm sure there is no id duplication but I tried what you said (remove id config) and nothing has changed.Have you seen my screenshot? Both combos are rendered but when you open the option list there is only first option seen on both combo!If you look at the firebug on screenshot, you can see rest of the options...

btw, thanks for quick reply :)

Farish
14 Mar 2014, 4:37 AM
the image is unfortunately too small to see anything but i think those are the entries in Firebug to which you are pointing to.

can you reproduce the error in a jsfiddle or sencha fiddle? with just the combos.

could you post the records which you are loading in your combo store.

jamesdesouza
14 Mar 2014, 4:44 AM
I'm sorry to take your time! I just noticed boundlist element's height set to 20px on both combo and then when I look at the combo generator function code, I saw there is a config listConfig: { maxHeight: 20 },It worked after I remove that config :)such a shame for me, sorry again :/thanks for everything Farish, take care..