PDA

View Full Version : Keymap & KeyNav Issues when upgrading to ExtjS 4.2.2 from 3

killen
25 Mar 2014, 4:22 AM
Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me out as i seem to be having major issues when bringing keyboard changes up to version 4.2.2.

1) When key nav has been enabled and the field highlighter appears around the box this no longer works with grids from either navigating with the keyboard or when selecting with the mouse.

2) Now another strange issue that has appeared is when the context menu button is used i used to rely on the xtype that was provided from the focus manager this seems to be very random now in the result it gives. Some times it gives the viewport other times gridview, I've tried to use the Ext.EventObject with the getTarget which gives the dom but i can still never get the actual object that the event was triggered from.

I will start with the above issues first instead of listing everything for a start.

killen
25 Mar 2014, 5:26 AM
Further digging....... when the code is triggered in the keymap i call Ext.FocusManager.focusedcmp now this is what i get: Ext 3: This returns the correct object of the treeview. Ext4: The focus is on the viewport but previous component is the context menu.

rich02818
25 Mar 2014, 5:32 AM
Sounds like the relative timing of various events has changed...

killen
25 Mar 2014, 5:42 AM
Yeah it's very strange i am also trying to step through the 2 versions as for some reason the focus manager is disabling it's self which it never used to do on the old version.

killen
25 Mar 2014, 6:52 AM
So further digging.....the instance where the focus manager is not giving me a focusedcmp is when you use a locked grid. Still not sure why this is making any odds as i am not disabling anything or running any special cases.

killen
26 Mar 2014, 3:09 AM
Hahaha.....right then with the upgrade it actually fixed a previous bug where the listener on the grid wasn't triggering hence a custom key was added to the map, all sorted now on that front.