PDA

View Full Version : want overlay panel similar to Touch ActionPanel

worthlutz
10 Apr 2014, 8:32 AM
Hi All,<br>
<br>
I would like to create a panel which would rise up from the bottom of a panel with out re-sizing that panel or causing layout changes in it. This would look similar to the Action Panel in Sencha Touch.<br>
<br>
The main panel is a border layout and I do not want to use the "south" region as this re-sizes the "center" region which contains an OpenLayers Map component which then needs to redraw due to the new size.<br>
<br>
I'd like the rising panel to overlay the border layout panel and rise up covering it temporarily like the Touch Action Panel. Other than the overlay need, it should look just as the "center" region of the border layout.<br>
<br>
I've not been able to get this to work. Is this possible? What are the possible problems or ill effects?<br>
<br>
Thanks for any suggestions,<br>
Worth

Gary Schlosberg
23 Apr 2014, 9:28 AM
If you need the panel to be independent of the border layout, I suspect you'll have to use a separate window. Perhaps it could be made to look like your center panel.

worthlutz
24 Apr 2014, 4:43 AM
Yes, I think that a separate window might work but I've not yet figured out how to make it work.

I am trying to get what looks like a "south" panel to be separate from the border layout and rise up from the bottom of the viewport over top of the border layout panel. This will then not resize the center region of the border layout panel and cause the OpenLayers map within the center region redraw itself.

Everything I've tried does not work and I'm still struggling with this. Any suggestions on what to try would be appreciated.

Worth

loki4u
27 Mar 2016, 5:09 AM
refer link
http://www.mysamplecode.com/2012/07/sencha-touch-floating-panel-example.html