PDA

View Full Version : templatecolumn makes the app unable to build

Zolcsi
14 Apr 2014, 1:03 AM
Hi,

I have a little project, and I noticed a little bug:
I tried to use a templatecolumn in the grid, and after I add it, I am unable to build the app anyore using Sencha Cmd.
Before adding the column it built successfully (with some minor warnings), but after that I get the following error:

zolcsi-notebook:html zolcsi$ sencha app build
Sencha Cmd v5.0.0.116
[INF] Loading app json manifest...
[INF] Writing content to /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/bootstrap.js
[INF] Writing content to /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/bootstrap.json
[INF] Compressing data with YuiJavascriptCompressor
[INF] Concatenating output to file /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/production/IngatlanForras/app.js
[INF] merging resources into /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/production/IngatlanForras/resources
[INF] merged 0 resources into /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/production/IngatlanForras/resources
[INF] merging resources into /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/production/IngatlanForras
[INF] merged 0 resources into /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/production/IngatlanForras
[INF] writing sass content to /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/temp/production/IngatlanForras/sass/IngatlanForras-all.scss.tmp
[INF] appending sass content to /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/temp/production/IngatlanForras/sass/IngatlanForras-all.scss.tmp
[INF] appending sass content to /private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/build/temp/production/IngatlanForras/sass/IngatlanForras-all.scss.tmp
[INF] executing compass using system installed ruby runtime
unchanged IngatlanForras-all.scss
[ERR] Failed to parse CSS 3.0 style sheet: Encountered " "+" "+ "" at line 1, column 10072.
Was expecting one of:
<S> ...
")" ...
<S> ...

[ERR]
[ERR] BUILD FAILED
[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExParse: could not parse css input content
[ERR] at com.sencha.command
[ERR] .Sencha.dispatch(Sencha.java:71)
[ERR]
[ERR] Total time: 13 seconds
[ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:
/private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:274: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/.sencha/app/sass-impl.xml:139: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/.sencha/app/sass-impl.xml:156: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/private/var/www/ingatlanforras5/html/.sencha/app/sass-impl.xml:98: com.sencha.exceptions.ExParse: could not parse css input content

Zolcsi
14 Apr 2014, 6:11 AM
Just noticed, that the same thing happens with every other column types, except for the basic gridcolumn. But the problem disappears after I switch to the neptune theme (originally I wad using Crisp)

dongryphon
14 Apr 2014, 11:56 PM
This bug is due to rebuilding and trying to compress the already compressed CSS. For now try "sencha app build -clean" to do a build. This is likely not going to be much of an issue when using sencha app watch.

Zolcsi
15 Apr 2014, 12:20 AM
Thanks for your answer. I figured that I was able to run the build successfully after deleting the original css, so I guess you are right. Thanks again for the detailed answer