PDA

View Full Version : Complex Layout Example Code

catequil
23 Apr 2014, 8:14 PM
Hi, I want to build an app with ExtJS 4.2 an reviewing the examples in the documentation I found the exactly layout I want, it's the "Complex Layout" example (http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.2/extjs-build/examples/layout/complex.html) I was looking for the link for the source code (like in other examples), but I couldn't find it, I tried downloading the JS files with Firebug help, downloading the entire page, with no luck, is there some place where I can download that code?, or some way I can get it from my computer?, thanks.

Bleak
24 Apr 2014, 11:32 AM
The source for this example is found in your ext directory ( [ext_dir]/examples/layout). The file complex.html is there and the code to render this border layout example is all there.

catequil
24 Apr 2014, 11:44 AM
Bleak, I just checked and yes it's all there, sorry !!! :">, I tried different ways to get the code, but not the obvious one, thank you very much for your answer.

The source for this example is found in your ext directory ( [ext_dir]/examples/layout). The file complex.html is there and the code to render this border layout example is all there.