PDA

View Full Version : Adding new .scss files to EXT5 build

mgusmano
1 May 2014, 10:46 AM
I have additional common .scss files I want to include in an EXT5 build process, I am not sure where to add them, initially I put them under sass/etc, but they don't seem to be picked up by the compile - is this the right place? Do I need to do any additional configuration? Maybe to the config.rb file or to the sass section in app.json?

dongryphon
1 May 2014, 7:24 PM
Are you trying to create a theme or an application?

mgusmano
2 May 2014, 6:59 AM
What I am trying to do is move some independent .scss files from a 4.2 application into the new structure of Ext5 - so they are not Ext related, but I wanted them to participate in the sass build from CMD 5

dongryphon
2 May 2014, 10:28 AM
The Sass build of what precisely? :) Are you creating a package and want the file in its build? Or an application and want that sass in that build? Or are you trying something else entirely?

mgusmano
2 May 2014, 2:23 PM
it is a regular application I am creating, and I happen to have some general .scss files that I want to include in the build - they are not related to any specific view, do I am just trying to figure out the correct place to but them so that the standard cmd build process picks them up to bu built

dongryphon
2 May 2014, 4:14 PM
The Theme Guide (http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.2/#!/guide/theming) has a section on this - search for /sass/etc/all.scss or "Adding Custom Utility SASS".