PDA

View Full Version : Filterbar extension submission

Roman Töngi
6 May 2014, 12:21 AM
I submitted a filterbar plugin for ExtJS 4.2 grids, but it does not appear under the public list. Is there a problem with activating it?

Thanks a lot

scottmartin
7 May 2014, 7:07 AM
What is the link so I can have a look. There should not be a problem.

Roman Töngi
7 May 2014, 7:26 AM
Here's the link:
https://market.sencha.com/extensions/filterbar

Thanks

scottmartin
7 May 2014, 7:55 AM
When submitting to the market, there is an approval process and it usually takes a few days.

You can also post in the Plugins section on the forums:
http://www.sencha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?82-Ext-User-Extensions-and-Plugins

If you do not see if public by the end of the week, then let us know and I will see what can be done.

Roman Töngi
9 May 2014, 12:01 AM
The extension still isn't public. If there is something missing, I readily adjust it. Just tell me.

Thanks a lot.
Regards Roman

scottmartin
9 May 2014, 4:19 AM
I will have to ask to find out. I will get back with you on this.

Roman Töngi
15 May 2014, 6:04 AM
Any progress?

Thanks a lot.

arthurakay
15 May 2014, 6:26 AM
Roman - apologies on the delay here.

The person who was formerly in charge of Sencha Market left the company, and unfortunately our process for approving extensions like yours fell apart. I am working to fix that.

I will get this approved for you as quickly as I can, but it may still be a few days until I can put all of the pieces together. Thanks for your patience!

~o)

Roman Töngi
17 Jun 2014, 6:44 AM
Hi

Another month's time has passed. No progress with sencha market?

Thanks

scottmartin
17 Jun 2014, 6:49 AM
I will get with my manager today in our daily meeting and find out what exactly the problem is and who is in charge and determine who I need to poke next.

Sorry for the problems.

Regards,
Scott.

scottmartin
18 Jun 2014, 8:41 AM
I have pushed this up the ladder. If you do not get any results in a timely manner, please let me know.

scottmartin
24 Jun 2014, 12:10 PM
After having a meeting about this, here is the nuts-n-bolts answer:

Our Sencha Market is simply broken and this is why the approval process has not happened.
I am sure your UX will eventually be approved and be displayed once this has been corrected.

For the now, the only options are to post the UX in the plugins FORUM and if you want, provide a link to landing page of your own, or perhaps a gitHub repo.

Sorry for all of the confusion.

Hopefully this will get corrected very soon.

Regards,
Scott.

Roman Töngi
8 Jul 2014, 11:18 PM
Still no progress?

Best regards