PDA

View Full Version : A full-featured demo app

blomasky
8 May 2014, 10:11 AM
Can I suggest (request / beg) that someone from Sencha writes a demo app that is not as light as the current apps (I know that you guys have a zillion demos, but all seem to just focus on one feature, (grids, forms, buttons, etc.) If I was designing it it would be a fully function CRUD program with 4 tables:

Customers / Order Header / Order Lines / Inventory with the following functionality

Customer screen, Grid with search, pop up form for editing with a lot of validation
when customer is selected, should show orders (header and line item) (so this is one to many to many relationships)

Order entry, with Form on top for order header and line items in grid on bottom, when entering item items have pop-up lookup for inventory items

Inventory grid, should have filter and sorting options on a toolbar

Of course, would like even more features, but will settle for this. (could be a good learning for both those transitioning from 4 to 5 and for Noobs).

Bruce

mgamsjager
9 May 2014, 6:12 AM
Did you check the Ticket demo app?

blomasky
9 May 2014, 10:22 AM
I did, and its OK, but was hoping to see more depth. (the graphs are pretty), but would like to see more CRUD features, with both editing inline in a grid, with forms, with lookups, etc.

dbarbakadze
3 Feb 2015, 2:46 AM
Where do you check the source code for Ticket App?