PDA

View Full Version : Make Viewport Mask always be visible over floating windows

jojo91326
14 May 2014, 7:30 AM
Hey, so I use the viewport to mask/unmask my page when I do submits or anything else that may take time. It works perfectly when there is no floating window, but when there is, the window always covers the 'loading...' box. I've tried to add the config { style: { 'z-index': 20000} } when calling setLoading() but it looks like the zIndexManager overrides it no matter what. I also tried the class approach but since it's a style, and not a class the style always wins. Finally, I also tried Ext.getBody().mask().dom.style.zIndex = '20000';That actually sort of worked in that it did show the mask above the floating window, but when I tried to hide the mask it only removed the message while keeping the opaque mask, preventing the functionality of the site.I'm not really sure where to go from here, my hope is to basically have one function to call to set and hide loading for everything regardless of whether it's a window calling the set loading. I also like the idea of having the viewport mask since it masks the whole page to it's very clear that the user cannot proceed until the task is done.Thanks in advance for any help.

Gary Schlosberg
16 May 2014, 3:48 PM
I wonder if it's related to this bug, which was fixed for 4.2.3.
http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?259899

jojo91326
19 May 2014, 5:31 AM
Sounds pretty similar, yeah. Though it sounds like that person is trying to mask the floating window, where I'm trying to use it on the viewport.