PDA

View Full Version : Datagrid not reconfiguring correct datagrid

dsrikrishna
6 Jun 2014, 11:58 AM
I have a tab panel which shows opens different accounts based upon the user selection. Inside each account tab panel, i have a sub tab panel with different account types. The requirement was such that one of the inner tab can either be loaded directly or based on a click in other sub tab panels into a datagrid.

When ever there is a click on other sub account tab panels, i am firing a custom event with the details required to load the new data.

So now for example, i have opened two accounts Account-1, Account-2.

Both the Account-1 & Account-2 tab panels have sub tab panels 1 & 2 respectively.

So if i am in Account-1 --> subTabPanel-1 and click a row in datagrid, i expect that the Account-1 --> subTabPanel-1--> datagrid 1 gets updated. But Account-2 --> subTabPanel-2--> data grid is getting updated with the result.

I tired to create new store every time a request is raised, but still it is behaving this way. Any help is appreciated.

Code: https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/6es

Gary Schlosberg
14 Jun 2014, 3:11 PM
Your Fiddle doesn't load for me. I checked the code to see if I could spot the issue, but nothing stood out. Can you get the issue to happen in a running Fiddle?