PDA

View Full Version : Panel and Grid for managing user groups (like Ticket app - ExtJS 5 sample app)

alexvazquez
22 Jun 2014, 10:42 AM
Hi,

I would like to implement the same functionality as the "Project Members" grid in the Ticket App for Sencha ExtJS 5 Sample Apps:

http://dev.sencha.com/extjs/5.0.0/examples/ticket-app/index.html

In the "Project Members" there is an "Edit" button. When you click on it a Window appears with a Groups management area that works pretty nice. I have been trying to see the source code but I dont see a way to look at it.

Any clue on how to get that source code?

evant
22 Jun 2014, 5:29 PM
All the source code is available in the SDK download. Under /examples/ticket-app

bluesky100
23 Jul 2016, 11:22 AM
All the source code is available in the SDK download. Under /examples/ticket-app

I can't find it

Gary Schlosberg
25 Jul 2016, 3:52 PM
If you're looking in 4.x, the sample ticket application was added with 5.0.0. In 5.x, it can be found at examples/ticket-app as Evan mentioned. In 6.x, you can find it at examples/classic/ticket-app.

bluesky100
25 Jul 2016, 9:16 PM
If you're looking in 4.x, the sample ticket application was added with 5.0.0. In 5.x, it can be found at examples/ticket-app as Evan mentioned. In 6.x, you can find it at examples/classic/ticket-app.

isn't it online somewhere?

I downloaded architect some time ago and in the SDKS that ship with architect, I could not find that app..

Gary Schlosberg
26 Jul 2016, 3:42 PM
The source code for just that application? Not that I know of. You'd have to download the framework to get the example code.

Hard for me to know which version of Architect or Ext JS you downloaded, but you can grab a fresh copy (5.x or 6.x) and the ticket app will be in there.