PDA

View Full Version : Breakpoints in Firebug do not work

Beginner1971
6 Aug 2014, 5:46 AM
I'm moving from Ext JS 3 to Ext JS 4. Since the switch, I've encountered a problem setting breakpoints in Firebug. I can create the breakpoints, but when I refresh the page, the breakpoints disappear.

According to this thread...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15743246/how-to-debug-extjs-4-code-with-firebug-in-firefox

...I should turn off disableCache, which I have done...

Ext.Loader.setConfig({ enabled: true, disableCaching: false });...but this only seems to work for some JavaScript files but not others. In particular, I'm still not able to get breakpoints to work in my controller.

Is there a particular place (or places) I need to set this? We're using ASP.NET as the 'base' page for the Ext JS code and I've turned off disableCache at the master page level and at the controller, too:

Ext.Loader.setConfig({ enabled: true, disableCaching: false });Ext.define('DriverViewHome.controller.RegistrationStatus', { extend: 'Ext.app.Controller', models: ['RegistrationStatus'], stores: ['RegistrationStatus'], views: ['RegistrationStatus'], init: function () { "use strict"; Ext.Loader.setConfig({ enabled: true, disableCaching: false }); this.control({ 'registrationStatusPage': { render: this.onRegistrationStatusPageRender } }); },I'm not sure why breakpoints still aren't working in my controller. Can anyone provide any suggestions?

Beginner1971
6 Aug 2014, 7:09 AM
OK, I think I got it. The line of code...Ext.Loader.setConfig({ enabled: true, disableCaching: false });...needs to be the first line of the file parallel to the App folder.