PDA

View Full Version : compass compiler error

AakashGC
14 Aug 2014, 1:04 AM
Hi,

I am trying to make a custom theme with compass for extjs4 . I have followed the steps written to do it..

1) copied config.rb and my-ext-theme.scss from \ext-4.0\resources\themes\templates\resources\sass folder .
2) put it in a folder inside ext-4.0/resources/custom-theme and renamed the .scss file to custom-theme.scss .

My config.rb file contains the following code ::
------START-------
$ext_path = "../.."

sass_path = File.dirname(__FILE__)

css_path=File.join(sass_path, "..", "css")

output_style = :compressed

load File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), $ext_path, 'resources', 'themes')

---------END---------

Now when i compile the scss file using : compass compile, it outputs the following errors in the generated css file ::

Syntax error: Functions may not be defined within control directives or other mixins.
on line 115 of C:/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/extjs/newtest/ext4/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/mixins/_frame.scss
from line 4 of C:/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/extjs/newtest/ext4/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/_mixins.scss
from line 9 of C:/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/extjs/newtest/ext4/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/_all.scss
from line 8 of C:/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/extjs/newtest/ext4/resources/custom-theme/custom-theme.scss

I cant figure out why this is happening.. any help will be appreciated ..

Thanks

Gary Schlosberg
15 Aug 2014, 11:16 AM
With which version of ExtJS are you seeing this issue? Are you following the theming guide (http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.0.7/#!/guide/theming)?