PDA

View Full Version : Drag and drop field to field.

Kachopsticks
4 Sep 2014, 7:13 AM
So essentially I am trying to create a drop zone either on a field or on a form. I was trying to follow the example at the url below. The code below is from the example, but when I try to do this my form does not have a view object. Is there a way to add a view to a form? From what I have seen in the documentation, forms do not have a view object. Any sugestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

FormDropZone = function (form, config) { this.form = form; FormDropZone.superclass.constructor.call(this, form.view.scroller.dom, config);};

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7725353/how-to-build-draggable-field-sets-in-extjs-3-x

Kachopsticks
4 Sep 2014, 11:25 AM
So I ended up taking a different root and modified some plugins that are listed on the Ext JS 3 example page in the drag and drop section. I will try to remember to post them when I am done. After looking at my view question a bit more, am I correct in thinking that only components with stores have the view object? I guess my understanding of the view object is lacking. If any gurus want to chime in it would be appreciated.

Thanks