PDA

View Full Version : displaying a extjs editor grid via Laravel index.blade.php

IT100
15 Sep 2014, 2:45 PM
When I reference my extjs minimized app.js MVC grid in a laravel 4 index.blade.php template to deliver a html page containing my editor grid I get a 'TypeError: t is null' error message in app.js. (I only need a single grid on a html page, not a complete extjs app )

When I open the same page using index.html as generated with sencha command (also minimized version) everything works fine.

Viewing both pages' source code, shows exactly the same html, for the laravel 4 and the sencha command generated with the right js and css references.

I presume because laravel uses routing to open the page ( different path) , this version doesn't load the app.js However: when I load my non minified app.js version via Laravel, this does work.

So I was wondering: Is there a workaround so I can use the minified quick version?

Thanks for any advice or help.

IT100
18 Sep 2014, 5:25 PM
I guess the minified app.js needs the URN part of the URI to function? And can't handle a route generated by my framework?

IT100
20 Sep 2014, 1:58 PM
conflict between route and assets loaded in blade view:
FYI: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25924209/laravel-4-route-makes-javascript-impossible-to-load-from-view/25927258?noredirect=1#comment40599203_25927258

for a workaround (laravel method).