PDA

View Full Version : [OPEN] ExtJS 5.x trouble with summary line in grid with GroupingSummary feature

pconophy
25 Sep 2014, 11:06 AM
Hello,

I am struggling with behavior I am seeing when switching between grouping columns in a grid presented with the GroupingSummary feature.

Specifically, if I select any given column with Group by this Field in the dropdown menu, the first time I select that column, summaries are calculated properly. If I select that or any previously grouped column a second time, the summary row is incorrect.

I may have done a poor job describing this, so I will include some screenshots and a fiddle that I have put together. One thing to note, based on the behavior I am seeing in my Fiddle, this issue seems to have arisen with version 5 as I am not seeing the issue when using 4.x.

Initial state:

Change grouping to Quantity column:

Result looks good:

Select grouping on Quantity column again (note the issue occurs anytime I select a column for grouping more than once. Even if I group successively, col 1, col 3, col 1.):

Final result:

I can find no way to restore the summary calculation once this state occurs. Any help or guidance you can offer would be very much appreciated.

thank you

au0

greg.barry
3 Oct 2014, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Dumbledore
21 Oct 2014, 10:26 PM
Hi,

i have the same here. Perhaps someone have a hotfix!?

Bye, Dumbledore

mhill
22 Oct 2014, 10:04 AM
Hi,

i have the same here. Perhaps someone have a hotfix!?

Bye, Dumbledore

I have a temporary workaround for a similar issue here (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?293722-(5.0.1.1255)-GridPanel-Grouping-Summary-Feature-Broken&p=1072317). You could give it a try.

Essentially, after reloading the store swap the "dirty" flag twice on one record if it exists and then fire the "refresh" event on the store.

Not the cleanest but it seems to work for my case.