PDA

View Full Version : Window position changing automatically

JRatish
3 Dec 2014, 8:03 AM
I have a few child containers in a master container. The child containers (windows) are dragable to any position. My requirement is that even if i drag a window out of my master container's visible area, my master container position should not be changed. But, when i have a child window at the end of my master container, and if i am dragging it to the left, right or top, the master container is shrinking automatically, and my view area is changed to upper section.

When am moving my flow layout container (having window as child) suddenly change position when we have scroll bar in a tab.
Bellow am with the snapshot of my issue for better understanding,

Snapshot-1
I have two flowLayoutContainer in a tab, and we have a scroll bar.
FYI, I added window to that Flow layout container.

Snapshot-2
In bellow snapshot am trying to move the bellow window(flow layout container) which is down, you can notice the bellow container moved up and scroll bar disappeared.

Can anyone help me out to do fix this issue. So we can move the below window little bit right side of the current window position.

joel.watson
6 Dec 2014, 3:42 PM
Hi JRatish--

Can you create a Fiddle (https://fiddle.sencha.com) demonstrating the issue you're having? Seeing the code and the behavior in action will let us offer suggestions for possible solutions.

Thanks!