PDA

View Full Version : Grid Filter Issue

W Tinku Singh
2 Jan 2015, 2:35 AM
Hi, am facing problem while filtering the column value as mentioned in below screenshot i.e not able to see the symbols (<, >, =) which is marked in red colour.

Actually I have followed the same Grid Filter example given in extjs 4.2 version. Screenshot is attached below which is working. i.e I need the symbols while filtering the column as given below.

Please provide the solution for the same

Thanks in advance.

scottmartin
2 Jan 2015, 10:04 AM
Did you create a custom theme? Did you copy the images from the base theme over to your new one?

If you inspect the element in dev tools, what is the location of the image it is trying to load?

W Tinku Singh
5 Jan 2015, 1:11 AM
Thanks for your quick reply. And No I didn't create any custom theme. Got the problem i.e not able to read the ux class location thats the reason the icon are not displayed while filtering the grid. So when I inspect element as suggested, I do able to find the class being used which consist of required icons but it doesn't able to find the class location. When I take the class content locally than able to see the icons which is not the right way.So please tell how to initialise ux class.Thanks in advance

scottmartin
5 Jan 2015, 7:36 AM
So you have grid.FilterFeature in your requires? Perhaps some code we can look at.