PDA

View Full Version : Toolbar Reorder and overflow

abhi.srinu
15 Jan 2015, 8:48 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know how to use both reorder and overflow of toolbars simultaneously?
I have a bunch of buttons in a toolbar which need to be overflowed into a menu and also i should be able to reorder them.

Any ideas ?

lumberjack
20 Jan 2015, 8:10 AM
The fiddle below shows a toolbar that allows the buttons to be reordered and handles the overflow in a menu.

Regards,
Brian

gos

abhi.srinu
21 Jan 2015, 5:19 AM
Brian,It is not working as expected.The expected behaviour is to be able to reorder them from the overflow too which is not working.Also, the buttons dance(No, literally...) when you move the first button.

lumberjack
21 Jan 2015, 8:21 AM
To be honest it's not really something that's supported by the framework. You can configure them both, as shown in the fiddle, but the results are unpredictable.

I'd be happy to file a feature request to have this functionality added in a future release, if you would like.

Regards,
Brian

abhi.srinu
21 Jan 2015, 8:26 AM
Yeah. Sure.

But is the dancing of the buttons also due to this?

Abhi.

lumberjack
21 Jan 2015, 9:06 AM
Yes, the "dancing" buttons occur because of the overflowHandler being set to menu.

Regards,
Brian

gs3

lumberjack
21 Jan 2015, 9:12 AM
For reference, the feature request id is EXTJS-16571.

Regards,
Brian

jsoriano
28 Sep 2015, 10:37 AM
Hello, I just encountered this same need. Has the feature been included in any of the newest builds? If not has anyone found a solution?