PDA

View Full Version : Sencha Ext js 4.2.3 production build not working as expected

yamini.malepati
16 Mar 2015, 3:17 AM
Hello team,

I have created a ex js project using Sencha Architect, created a production build using Sencha Cmd command "sencha app build -c production". The production build code is not working properly...
I found may misalignments , Grid loading message doesn't disappear even after loading data and Column charts tooltips not disappearing, gradient colours not proper ,.etc,.

Can anyone please help me to get it working, Thank You in Advance.

scottmartin
17 Mar 2015, 2:11 PM
Does it work if you build as testing?

sencha app build testing

Any warnings/errors in the console in dev mode or testing build?
Missing requires perhaps?

What version of Cmd?

You may need to provide more background on your previous setup.

yamini.malepati
17 Mar 2015, 9:47 PM
Hi Scott,
I am using Sencha Cmd v5.0.0.160
No warnings/errors in dev mode or testing build.
Testing build is working fine. but in production build grid data loading is not getting disappeared after data load and in column charts , bar tooltip is not disappearing

shakerkk
22 Jul 2015, 5:51 AM
Hello , i have the same version of ExtJS 4.2 and Sencha cmd 5.1.3.61 and i have some warnings when i try to build something like :[WRN] C1014: callParent has no target (this.callParent in Gnt.view.Gantt.getOuterElementFromEventRecord) -Can someone give me a hint what is it ? and how can i get rid of this warnings ? or what are them ?

scottmartin
22 Jul 2015, 6:43 AM
Some of the those [WRN] C1014 warnings were artifacts if Cmd and not anything you can do to remove, iirc.

shakerkk
22 Jul 2015, 10:26 PM
Hy Scott,I want to say that i had to update sencha cmd from 4.0.4 to 5 because i had some namespaces in my application like aw , cat , and when i wanted to make some folders with names like cattest or testaw my scss didnt work.Exemple namespace: cat; i have my folder in this structure : ...view/cattest/test.js and in scss src/view/cattest/test.scss and with sencha cmd 4.0.4 my styles where ignored, and not taken in consideration. So my opinion was that if you have folders with same letters/name as namespace in the folder structure , the build ignores your scss :-?And now i dont have the problem with scss but i have this thing with the warnings ..so i`m not sure what to understand from your answer ? I`m using sencha cmd 5.1.3 with extjs 4.2.2 framework its a major problem if you have this warnings or are just artefacts and my app will work as before?

scottmartin
23 Jul 2015, 3:47 PM
It would be better to have your SCSS placed in your custom them under the class that you are updating.my-theme/sass/src/form/FieldSet.scss

It sounds like you may have several different issues going on here.With the C1014 warning, things should be fine OK.Jumping versions like this can cause breaks depending on your app setup.

I have always had better luck generating a new app and moving the code over in increments in case there is a break, you know where to start looking instead of trying to manage all the possible differences at once.

Scott.

shakerkk
23 Jul 2015, 10:31 PM
Thanks for you answare Scott now i`m more clear with the warning .

One more thing i whould like to ask :

Why sencha cmd 4.0.4 not compiling scss when i have a custom component like:

- > Awsomegrid.js that is placed in app/view/awsome/AwsomeGrid.js and the SCCS in my-theme/sass/src/view/awsome/AwsomeGrid.scss;

-> with mention that namespace of my app is: aw ;
-> what i observed is that if in my folder name i have this 2 letters "aw" the folder is not compiled ??!?
P.S in sencha cmd 5.1.3.61 with this structure is working;

scottmartin
24 Jul 2015, 5:52 AM
It may very well be a bug in Cmd 4.0.

shakerkk
24 Jul 2015, 6:24 AM
Ok , now everything is clear for me . Thanks a lot for your time , and i'm glad you respond to my questions.