PDA

View Full Version : Infinite service call going while scrolling live grid

marudhai_S
2 Apr 2015, 1:40 AM
Hi,
I have implemented gxt 3.1 Live Grid with 50 as cache size and I am using gwt 2.6.

Iím facing the problem of infinite service call on few scrolls towards bottom of the grid, which leads to refreshing the same grid data each time service call returns.
Any suggestions would be grateful .

Thanks in Advance,

marudhai_S
10 Apr 2015, 2:44 AM
Hii, Infinite service call is going once if I get the data from database. Suppose if I load the grid with manual static data (Without hitting DB ) its working fine and service call is not going.Any suggestion would be grateful.Thanks,Marudhai.

vnechiporenko
15 Apr 2015, 8:26 AM
LiveGrid may infinitelly send page load request if pageOffset in PagingLoadResultBean is not equal to to requested one. In case of invalid pageOffset you should return empty list with this offset, don't change it.

marudhai_S
15 Apr 2015, 11:13 PM
Hi vnechiporenko (https://www.sencha.com/forum/member.php?755352-vnechiporenko),
Can you give more explanation on your reply. We are not changing the PagingLoadResultBean offset while scrolling,the default one will go to fetch the record.

Also we found, if the pageload request gets the data within 200 millisecond(by default in gxt loaddelay is 200 milli second) service call is not going. Suppose if it took more time to get data(for example 300ms or 500ms) the service call keep on going. Any idea about this point ?

Thanks,
Marudhai.