PDA

View Full Version : How to configure IntelliJ IDE Plugin

kinestetic
9 Apr 2015, 3:22 AM
Hi there! IntelliJ IDE plugin is awesome, but I have a question. How can I configure the app namespace?
E.g: I have a file with class name MyApp.view.AwesomeView. I move the file to /app/view/subfolder/ and plugin changes the class name to App.app.view.subfolder.AwesomeView.

Mark.Brocato
9 Apr 2015, 8:31 AM
The plugin pulls the root namespace from the "name" property in the the app.json generated by sencha cmd. Do you have this file? If not you can create a stub file with the following contents in the same directory as your root "app" directory:

{ "name": "MyApp", "framework": "ext" }

I'm also going to file an enhancement request for the plugin to keep the existing root namespace if the project does not have an app.json.

WeeJavaDude
30 Apr 2015, 6:04 PM
Just installed the new version and this does not seem to be working any more for me. :( The name space errors are back.

Mark.Brocato
30 Apr 2015, 6:14 PM
Can you post a screenshot of your project tree?

rabelanger
4 May 2015, 6:02 AM
Hi,I have the same issue. In the app.json file, which is in the root of my project, I specify the app name, which was automatically generated by sencha cmd and I still get an error across WebStorm that my files aren't in the proper namespace.

Mark.Brocato
5 May 2015, 7:05 AM
You should be able to fix this by adding a framework property to your app.json. Here's mine:

{"name": "TestApp", "framework": "ext"}

rabelanger
5 May 2015, 7:18 AM
Thanks, that fixed it.

WeeJavaDude
11 May 2015, 2:19 PM
Fixed mine. :D