PDA

View Full Version : Performance issue - Ext.window.Window

Archor-Morico
5 May 2015, 12:07 AM
Hi there,

My project now is using ExtJS 4.0 + DevExpress ASP.NET suite to implement a web-report experience. I'm using ExtJS to complete a toolbar with showing some windows where user can do operations.

And I find that when the page with ASPxPivotGrid(a control made by DevExpress to show data in a PivotGrid, just like Sencha does) has much data, the window is opened after about 6-7 seconds. I think this took too much time, don't you?

I'll supply an url to get the attachment for analyze:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9e939ce4a6fea638&id=9E939CE4A6FEA638%21167760&ithint=file,zip&authkey=!ANsvfrhWBC2q50M

Thank you guys! Hope you have good news!

tristan.lee
8 May 2015, 5:31 AM
Can you give us an idea on the size of the data being rendered in the grid? I looked at your provided project, but am not seeing references where PivotGrid is being used.

Archor-Morico
10 May 2015, 7:32 PM
Can you give us an idea on the size of the data being rendered in the grid? I looked at your provided project, but am not seeing references where PivotGrid is being used. Hi tristan.lee,If you've reviewed the extjs.html in my provided project, you should see these codes after some hiddenfield:
This is the ASPxPivotGrid I used in my project.~ It's a server control and has been rendered as HTML tags.As I said before, this control is made by a company named DevExpress. I think you've misunderstood it as Sencha's product.As for the data size, there is already much data on that page, but it just showed one page only. You can imagine that there may be 10+ pages more.If you have any question, please feel free to contact with me.Hope you have good news!~