PDA

View Full Version : Visible summary row in infinite scrolling grid

DevPatil
8 May 2015, 2:06 AM
I have a infinite scrolling grid and I want to display summary row which should be visible.I tried adding summary row using summary feature.It is getting rendered but not visible as the pagesize is around 300.But when I scroll down,the grid automatically gets refreshed loading the new page and again the summary row moves to the bottom.Is it possible to move summary row accordingly,so that it is visible/fixed.
Please provide some suggestions/ideas.Thanks
I am using Extjs 4.1!!

jmin91
8 May 2015, 4:51 AM
Have you tried something like this?

features: [{
ftype: 'summary',
dock: 'bottom'
}]

DevPatil
8 May 2015, 5:25 AM
Yes I have tried.It didn't work.I think that config option works for ExtJs4.2.

jmin91
8 May 2015, 6:44 AM
Hmm...perhaps having docked panel at the bottom of the grid and then having a displayfield or textfield show the summary maybe would work.

DevPatil
9 May 2015, 10:29 AM
Thanks @jmin91 for the suggestion.Actually I wanted to display summary for multiple columns and the columns can be added and removed.So diplaying a container at the bottom won't solve the problem.Again when their are few records in the grid the container would remain fix (https://www.sencha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?79-Ext-JS-Community-Forums-4.x)ed at the bottom.Actually I wanted to display summary at the bottom of the grid.
Is their any way to move summary row to make it visible when the number of records increase.
Thanks.
Please help !!(:|

tristan.lee
11 May 2015, 12:23 PM
I think you're going to have a difficult time doing this. As jmin91 said, you could create a docked component to handle this, but your challenge is going to be getting the cell width to match the grid, and since you have dynamic columns to add/remove, that will also need to be implemented into your docked component.