PDA

View Full Version : Grid's Column data is not aligned with column headers(Its fine for the first time)

19 May 2015, 5:15 AM
Hi,
We have a detail items grid in ExtJS 3.4 (with grid view config as forceFit: true) to show which items are added along with the description (used row expander plugin to show item's description).When I open an order the grid loads fine see screenshot 1.The css in firebug for the grid for column Qty Shipped is as follows:

<td class="x-grid3-col x-grid3-cell x-grid3-td-quantityShipped " tabindex="0" style="width: 132px; text-align: right;">
<div class="x-grid3-cell-inner x-grid3-col-quantityShipped" unselectable="on">2.0000</div>
</td>

Now when I try to open the same order again the grid gets screwed up.See screenshot 2 .The css in firebug for the grid for column Qty Shipped is as follows:

<td class="x-grid3-col x-grid3-cell x-grid3-td-quantityShipped " tabindex="0" style="width:98px;text-align:right;">
<div class="x-grid3-cell-inner x-grid3-col-quantityShipped" unselectable="on">2.0000</div>
</td>

This time the width of most of the columns(from warehouse to extended) got changed e.g. Qty Shipped got changed from width: 132px to width: 98px.

If I change all the widhts through firebug it works fine.I tried with css config in column and tried with padding which again screwed up the grid.

Can anyone please help about this? Do you have any better ideas how to fix this? Also how to dynamically(programatically) set the particular row's style? Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Thanks & Regards,
Saurabh

Gary Schlosberg
22 May 2015, 8:48 AM
I couldn't find any matching bug reports for this. Can you post some of your code so we can see what might be happening here?