PDA

View Full Version : package does'nt find ext src

s.noel
22 May 2015, 7:22 AM
Hi !

I just try to migrate my app into extjs 6. I have one ux package. It compiles when I'm in package/MyPackage/ with sencha package build. When I try to compile my app with sencha app build, I get this :

[ERR] Failed to resolve dependency Ext.form.field.ComboBox for file Cariatides.ux.view.common.Autocomplete
[ERR]
[ERR] BUILD FAILED
[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExNotFound: Unknown definition for dependency : Ext.form.field.ComboBox
[ERR]
[ERR] Total time: 1 second
[ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/sophie/Develop/cariatides-migrate/cariatides-web/src/main/webapp/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:381: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/sophie/Develop/cariatides-migrate/cariatides-web/src/main/webapp/.sencha/app/init-impl.xml:363: com.sencha.exceptions.ExNotFound: Unknown definition for dependency : Ext.form.field.ComboBox

I added in package.json:

"framework": "ext",
"toolkit": "classic"

but it still does'nt work.

Do anyone have an idea please ?

Thx .

Gary Schlosberg
22 May 2015, 7:48 AM
Here's a thread with a similar error that might help:
https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?291216

s.noel
25 May 2015, 9:59 PM
Thx a lot for your answer but I try this and it doesn't help.

s.noel
27 May 2015, 1:15 AM
I think sencha app build build both classic and modern.
modern doesn't compile because package.json is in toolkit classic.

anyone can confirm please ?

thx.

Dhugal
26 Jun 2015, 12:27 PM
I'm not sure if it's the exact same issue but in case it helps I ran into an issue building an app using sencha command and it turned out to be down to the fact that I had put "classic" views into the common views folder.

More precisely in Ext 6 there is a common views folder and then one for classic and one for modern (the latter two being for build/framework specific views).

The key point being if you have a view that depends upon "classic" classes/components and you put it into the common views folder the modern build will fail.

The fix for me was just to move the effected views into the relevant classic directory (but keep in mind this applies to all classes).